Show All Answers

1. A business or person who provides labor or services has cheated me. Who can I contact?
2. I have received a bad check as payment for goods or services. Do I have any recourse?
3. Someone has stolen my identity to open a credit card account in my name. Can the County Attorney’s Office help?