- Archive of Monthly Newsletters
- MCAO Newsletter - November 2019
Maricopa County Attorney’s Office
As the newly-appointed Maricopa County Attorney, I am honored to serve this community. Since my appointment on October 3 by the Maricopa Board of Supervisors, I am grateful for the warm welcome extended to me by those at the Maricopa County Attorney's Office. I am humbled to lead a group of talented men and women who seek justice for victims of crime and work tirelessly every single day to ensure that the rule of law is applied fairly in this community.
I know that prosecutors wield incredible power, and as such, bear great responsibility to be fair and ethical. A prosecutor’s primary responsibility is to do justice; for victims, for public safety and for defendants.
In the coming months, my priorities will be to:
- Protect the rights of victims and hold criminals accountable, while being just and reasonable.
- Ensure judicious operations with a focus on efficiencies and process improvements that are grounded in evidence-based practices.
- Develop collaborative relationships with the courts, the sheriff’s office, partners in county government, first responders, the legislature, and those in our community who seek to better our criminal justice system.
As the Office moves forward with our priorities and goals, I pledge to you an unwavering commitment to making our community a better place.
Maricopa County Attorney
- Allister Adel Makes History, Named Maricopa County Attorney
- MCAO Prosecutors Team Up with National and Local Partners to Solve Gun Crimes
- Partnership Studies Head Injuries in Domestic Violence Victims
- Dressing Down for A Cause
- Justice that Restores
- Making a Difference for Crime Victims
- Be Bully Free AZ
- Community Calendar
- Cases of Community Interest