Divorce & Child Support FAQ

The County Attorney's Office cannot provide legal advice or take legal action in your divorce. You may consult with a private lawyer or use Family Lawyers Assistance Project (FLAP), a legal aid for family matters 602-506-7948. For matters concerning child support enforcement, call the Arizona Department of Economic Security's Child Support Enforcement Department at 602-252-4045.