While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers’ trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for us at Abilitycenter.com. Here then, is our promise to our customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization, unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- We will not use or share - internally or externally - personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than as disclosed to the customer when the information is collected, or to which the customer consents.
- We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise.
Security technology we use
We will transmit information using a 128 BIT Certificate from Godaddy.com
What information we collect and how we use it
- When you purchase non-prescription products from us, we need to know your name, e-mail address, ship to address, phone number, credit card number and expiration date, and billing addresses. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
- When you order a prescription item, we may need to know all of the information stated above, as well as your prescribing doctor’s name and telephone number, your gender and date of birth.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the website, new Abilitycenter.com services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather prefer not to receive this information you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
Abilitycenter.com will contact you by e-mail when you register, to respond to any questions you may send us via email, or if there is a problem with your order. (If there is a problem and we are not able to contact you by email, we may contact you by telephone).
If you are interested, we can also send you e-mail communications to provide information which we think you will find useful, including announcements about new products and services from Abilitycenter.com, as well as communications on behalf of third-party companies who offer products and services we think would be of value to you. It is our policy to send such e-mail only to customers who explicitly give us permission to do so. In every such e-mail message, we will also have instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any such messages from Abilitycenter.com in the future if you do not wish to. See the following section.
Declining to receive e-mail
When you register with Abilitycenter.com, you have the option to receive e-mail with information, which we think you will find useful, including announcements about new products and services from Abilitycenter.com, as well as communications on behalf of third-party companies who offer products and services we think would be of value to you. If you decide later that you would rather not receive such email, simply visit the Your Account page to change your preferences. Make sure to change your preferences for each account or e-mail address you have with us.
You may correct and update your personal information at any time. All you have to do is go to Your Account page on our site.
By using the Abilitycenter.com website and the services available to you on our site, you consent to our collection and use of your information as described above.
The information provided using this website is only intended to be general summary information to the public and is for informational purposes only. This website contains proprietary information of The Ability Center and may contain proprietary and/or other protected information from the various manufacturers, vendors or third parties that manufacture or supply the products referenced on this website. As a result, the materials on this website must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on this website.
The information on this website is intended for U.S. customers only and is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The Ability Center shall not be liable to any person for any special, indirect or consequential damages relating to this material.
The information provided on this website is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or constitute an advertisement to sell specific vehicles, equipment or accessories at a specific price. Any prices shown are subject to change and may be subject to additional charges for tax, title and licensing. Actual prices may vary and are determined by The Ability Center. Contact The Ability Center for complete accuracy of information, availability and installation costs.
While The Ability Center makes all reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on this site, there is no guarantee or warranty of accuracy. Furthermore, we do not assume any liability for the accuracy or completeness of information presented on this site.